Monday, January 20, 2014

A few of my favorite things

I go through stages of being completely "obsessed" with certain things and I wanted to share a few of the things that are currently rocking my world. 



My Fitbit that I adore and can't live without! It tracks your steps, calories, etc. Accountability times ten. 


I am VERY picky about mascara. I found my true love. Benefit "they're Real" mascara kicks serious ass. 


Beaming juices are by far my favorite. The mint, jalapeƱo and cucumber juice does it for me. Google em and you'll be hooked. This is a fact. 


My Aqua Zinger. Add any fruit you want to it and infuse it into your water. I drink waaay more water this way. Everyone needs to have one.


My Macbook Air. Love. It. 


Elizabeth Grady Almond toner. I keep it in my fridge so it's cold when I put it on my face. Killer. Such a treat. 


Lavender essential oils for your bath or pretty much whateva you want. 


Lululemon yoga mat for hot yoga. No slipping n sliding for this gal. 


French tip toes. No other way to do it. 


Viva la Juicy perfume. Nothin better. 



Sweet potatoes. Not sure what it is but I love them. A lot. And they are good for you- bonus. 


If you haven't read this book you are missing out. It's so inspiring and has the most incredible recipes. Amazon for $12, worth every freaking cent. 


Deep sea Alba face mask. Perfect for an at-home spa night when you don't have the mula for a real facial. Works wonders!


My most favorite addition to my room. Adds a little somethin somethin and makes me happy. So, why not?


I got these as a gift from a good friend and they are cool as hell. Red wine drinker? Not too keen on the red stained teeth look? Not to worry. Wine wipes "wipe" away the red tint AND doesn't alter the taste of the wine in case you want to continue your wine drinking after wiping away the red. Uh. huh. 


I'm going to end with my most favorite product from Philosophy- Unconditional love. It smells amazing and I can't get enough of it. 


-Kate






No comments:

Post a Comment