Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Ice cubes con BERRIES!

I'm a HUGE water drinker. Like it can be classified as an addiction. The amount I consume daily to some may even be considered dangerous. HA. No but really, I pound water all day long. It's not so much because it tastes amazing because well, it's tasteless. It's mostly because it's extremely beneficial keeping your body hydrated all day and I try and do whatever I can to treat the ole thing with some love whenever possible. The biggest challenge for me, however, is drinking glass after glass of plain H2O can be quite boring and uneventful.

I decided to start making my ice cubes with berries. It leaves a tiny hint of flavor in the water and if you don't drink it in enough time (shame on you) and the ice cubes melt, you have luscious berries to consume after the last gulp. I highly recommend this and think it will definitely help you get that water down! Just make sure to always use purified water and grind up the berries just a little so there aren't huge chunks and so it will fit in the ice cube tray somewhat evenly. And that is all my friends. Easy and glorious!

picstitch
Purty and hydration all in one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment