Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I survived my first day

(From yesterday) I just had my second “snack”, the Fiji, and I’m feeling more satisfied. Thank God! I’m still foaming at the mouth at the sight of anything even slightly edible but I’m feeling a lot less deprived. Things are looking up.

As soon as I got home from work I drank the Green Supreme, my dinner, and went for a long walk. When I got back I had some dessert i.e. Vanilla Cloud and it was SO good. That’s probably my favorite one. I was pretty hungry still so I had two bites of some leftover sweet potatoes I had. After that I was stuffed (Not really) But I felt pretty good at that point.

The best thing about Suja is they taste amazing. If I had to drink something all day long for three days that tasted like crap it would be so much harder! I’m hoping tomorrow I feel even better and that my hunger pains cease! 


 







No comments:

Post a Comment