Monday, June 23, 2014

Lunch Time!

I’m still alive. Barely. OK so after diving into my third juice for today, Purify, I started to feel a little better. I think with anything you have to give it some time. I’m a pretty scheduled person with eating as far as when I eat and what I eat so changing that dramatically will inevitably have an impact on me.


I do want to mention, however, that before I had my "lunch" I went down to get the mail and some lady was eating a bran muffin that looked completely stale and almost inedible and I had strong thoughts of tackling her for it. 

I believe this cleanse does more than just detoxify your body. I think it teaches you patience, allows you to appreciate solid form foods and most importantly shows you how strong you really are. Mind over matter. Now let me be, I have to get back to my liquefied beets. 


***


A little passion green tea to spruce things up!








No comments:

Post a Comment