Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Suja Day 2!

Day 2 (yesterday)

Today I woke up feeling a little off but was supposed to go for a walk with my roommate so I thought a little fresh air and some exercise would help. I filled my coffee mug with tea (boo!) and got my butt movin. To me, tea just doesn't do it like coffee does. I'm still in mourning for my daily bold blend. Until we meet again...

I drank my first juice on the way to work and that helped curb my hunger a bit. The rest of the day was a little easier. I indulged in half an avocado with some cinnamon sprinkled over it. That helped a ton! I also pounded water throughout the day and had a few caffeine free teas.


When I got home I had my dinner and an hour later my dessert. I have to say I look forward to the Vanilla Cloud as the last juice of the day. It’s very good and feels a lot girthier (for lack of a better word, and I don’t even think this is a word but today it is.) than the others. I had some tart cherry juice to help me sleep and I was out. By 9pm. I have found going to bed early helps with the urges. Otherwise I start to pace around the kitchen like a hungry bear looking for scraps.


Drinking my Vanilla Cloud in style because I CAN. Cheers to the end of Day 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment