Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 3: Done-zo


I want to throw a party. You are all invited. The occasion? Well it’s the end of day three and I’m still on this planet, I didn’t physically assault anyone for food, and I feel Damnnnnn good. My mind is clear and my body is pretty impressed with me. 

The first two days were very challenging and I wasn’t a very happy person. I was cutting people off on the freeway, snapping at people for asking me how my juicing is going and wishing harm on people eating real food in front of me. However, I can tell you now that it was all worth it. I believe it’s safe to say I have that “glow” everyone talks about. Flooding your bod with nothing but organic cold pressed juices and water for three days does the body good. I feel so much better on day three and really feel a huge difference in my body. I highly recommend juicing to everyone. It doesn't have to be three days, even one day would help detoxify your body and give your digestive system a break. Even replacing a meal with some juices would be an option. 


That being said, I can’t wait to eat real food tomorrow. In fact, the loaf of bread I bought is right next to my bed. Weird? Maybe. Everything in moderation. I told myself if I finished this cleanse and stuck with it 100%, no slip-ups, that I could have a piece of toast with peanut butter for breakfast tomorrow. It's all about balance, right? 

I must say I think I’m going to miss the rainbow colored bottles of juice in my fridge. Maybe more so because it looks so pretty? ;)… Anyway, my focus now will be to slowly reintroduce foods back into my diet and make my way back to cheese plates, bread and wine. Just kidding. I just made a huge batch of Kris Carr’s Harvest soup to get me through tomorrow and Friday. It's so easy to make and tastes amazing! Hope you have enjoyed my very raw description of my experience on the 3 Day Suja Cleanse. It was fun sharing the adventures. Cheers to a healthy body mind & spirit! 


***


***





-Kate xo






No comments:

Post a Comment