Friday, June 7, 2013

Claire's on Cedros

Claire's on Cedros is by far my absolute favorite breakfast spot in San Diego. It's located on the famous Cedros Avenue in Solana Beach. I am blown away every time I go and continue to be not only satisfied but surprised at how much I feel they just "get me" as far as what I look for in a breakfast restaurant. They have a wide variety of gluten free items and have an in-house bakery! They are also a part of the Green Restaurant Association and thus everything is environmentally friendly. Even better.

They are ALWAYS packed which can bug for sure. However, they have an amazing cafe area where you can order from an assortment of fancy lattes and teas while you wait to be seated. They also serve mimosas (pomegranate is a must) if you are in the mood for a lil bubbly.

More importantly to some, it seems to be a hot spot for celebs. I've had breakfast with Aaron Rogers (Green Bay Packers QB) and Glenn Howerton (Always Sunny in Philly). Sitting at the table next to them counts as having breakfast with them, right? ;)


*Non-fat vanilla latte that comes with a heart!....No, my bf did that for me :) But the latte is so incredibly good and it comes in a huge coffee mug and you just know it's made with love*


*Two fried eggs with basil, turkey sausage and a fruit cup with fresh berries*


*The world's best gluten free toast with homemade blackberry jelly*


*Heart shaped shortbread cookies they give you with the bill. Does it get any better?*





No comments:

Post a Comment