Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lockwood Love

I wasn't always a huge breakfast fan. I always ate breakfast but I would very rarely go out to breakfast. 

Things have changed. Now? I love it. There's something about getting up a little early and sitting at a cute breakfast spot, sipping a latte, knowing you have the whole day ahead of you. It's one of my favorite things. 

I recently discovered a hidden gem in Solana Beach called Lockwood Cafe. It was such an amazing experience I had to share. 


*Cucumber and lemon slices in the water-already got me*


*Lavender-infused latte- enough said*


*Greek yogurt with cinnamon, homemade jelly and fresh strawberries*


*A trio of sauces- just because. Pomegranate balsamic ketchup, habanero basil salsa and Sriracha aioli. What.The.Hell. *


*Avocado & turkey wrap with a side of strawberries*


*Turkey bacon and gouda egg souffle, roasted red potatoes and multi-grain toast*

If you live in San Diego, you MUST check this place out. If you don't, I'd book a ticket just to come experience it. Phenomenal. 










No comments:

Post a Comment