Monday, March 3, 2014

March Challenge

So........

I recently decided I needed to spruce up my fitness regime. 

I'm pretty good about changing it up with tennis, interval training, hikes, hot yoga, etc. However, I have been craving something different. 

I came up with a "challenge" for myself for the month of March but technically I started today so all of you are welcome to join me. 

The challenge:

100 squats every day (with weights if you are feeling up to it)
1 plank per day, increasing by 1 each day (Monday-1, Tuesday-2, etc.) then starting over again after Sunday
50 pushups every other day

Super simple, right? Who's with me? 

If you are anything like me, when I set goals I like to accomplish them! So this is a perfect way to set a goal for yourself, all while getting in shape!



***

***


***


***



Come on guys, let's do this! Imagine how amazing you will feel at the end of the month. And trust me, your glutes, arms and entire body will be thanking you!




No comments:

Post a Comment