Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Crazy delicious turkey meatballs

I am all about variety and often times grilled chicken (which I tend to have often) just doesn't sound appealing. I found these ridiculous turkey meatballs at Sprouts and I believe they carry them at Whole Foods as well. They come in two kinds, Parmesan Pesto and Italian style and they are ridiculous. They are precooked so all you have to do is throw them in the oven for about 10 minutes until they are crispy. You can also saute them with a little water and olive oil depending upon what texture you are looking for. Also, these meatballs are so tasty they don't even need any sauce or anything. You can definitely add some sauce to dip them in or make a pasta out of it even but point being- they are amazingly satisfying on their own. 

I made these little balls of joy the other night along with tricolor quinoa and sweet potatoes (shocker) and it was so damn good. I always make quinoa with chicken broth instead of water. It gives it so much better flavor. You MUST try them! Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment