Tuesday, May 7, 2013

H2O Love

I am a HUGE water drinker. I'm talking it's borderline unhealthy as ironic as that sounds. The amount of water I go through in a week would blow your mind. I guess it's not the worst problem to have seeing as H2O is so incredibly vital to your health and well-being. The "water is good for you" spiel is so true in so many ways. It continues to surprise me how vibrant and healthy my skin looks when I'm good about my water intake. Don't forget, your skin is the largest organ in the body so nourish it!!

Despite the fact that I love water, I get bored with the tasteless liquid for sure. I'm not going to sit here and tell you I don't. Sometimes when I'm on my fifth bottle trying to get in my allotted amount for the day, I find myself wanting to chuck the bottle across the room. It gets old sometimes. So... I thought what could I do to spruce things up? I began adding lemon and lime wedges, grapefruit, and my favorite- cucumbers. It's super easy and quick to cut some up and throw them in your water. Let me tell you, it's the best way to get yourself to drink more water throughout the day. It's so refreshing and trust me you will be reaching for that bottle much more frequently than you did before. 




I got this bottle at Whole Foods for about $20 or so. It's LifeFactory brand, made of glass and silicone and made with only eco-friendly products which is awesome. Check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment