Monday, May 6, 2013

Who says wine glasses are ONLY for vino?

Lately I have found myself trying really hard to find contentment with the simple things in life, to look for and appreciate the "little things" that may otherwise pass me by. I was sitting outside on the patio the other day and had this intense craving for a chilled glass of white wine. It was a hot but gorgeous day out and it seemed like it would be the perfect addition to such a perfect day. Excitedly, I went inside almost tripping with over-eagerness to pour this perfect glass of vino blanco when it dawned on me- It was noon on a Monday. After a few minutes of deep consideration (literally) I decided it was not in my best interest to dive into a bottle of wine...especially solo, when historically the bottle doesn't stand a chance. So, I decided to settle for Pellegrino. However, I refused to forgo the wine glass. AND I decided to add some what I call "flare" to my drink. I added some frozen mixed berries and for some reason it made me so very happy. It's the little things....

No comments:

Post a Comment