Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sometimes all you need is a little R&R

I'm definitely having a CRAZY Saturday night. Accompanying me is a Voluspa vanilla candle, Pineapple Infused Green Juice and a great book.
I made this amazing juice tonight for dinner since last night my carb intake could definitely have been classified as excessive. I didn't have much to work with in my fridge but to my surprise it turned out super delicious and definitely one of my favorites so far. I could eat large amounts of pineapple every day of the week so maybe I am a bit bias but I think it makes any and every drink taste better :)

Pineapple Infused Green Juice
1/2 cup pineapple
3 celery stalks
1/2 cup kale
1/2 cup spinach
1/2 a lemon
1/2 a cucumber 
a few sprinkles of cinnamon

Hope everyone is having a SAFE but FUN Memorial Day weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment