Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Little changes can make a HUGE difference!

I am a huge fan of the show the Biggest Loser. It's incredibly inspiring to see people completely transform their bodies and change their lives. I also love getting ideas from all the insane workouts they put them through. I secretly dream of getting my a** kicked like they do. I'm normal I swear.. Ha! I also happen to be a huge Bob Harper fan. I would die to train with him. I'd be scared to death but I would welcome the challenge....I think? ;)

Bob often talks about how making little changes here and there can actually make a huge difference...more so then one would think even. Check out his list of 20 Skinny Rules! These are all super important rules but I think Rule 1, 14 and 19 are HUGE. Drinking a glass of water before you eat significantly affects how much you consume. Eating a decent breakfast is so important. Any time I've skipped breakfast, I've more often than not ended up gorging myself and/or eating way more than I would have if I had eaten breakfast. Your body goes into starvation mode even if you don't feel you are "starving." It's the most important part of starting your day in my opinion. Rule 19 is so incredibly vital to staying fit and healthy. If you don't allow yourself to get good sleep, every part of your being suffers not just your mental state. Your body needs that time to rejuvenate itself. So make sleep your priority :)




No comments:

Post a Comment