Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Motivation for those "I don't feel like working out" days

There are definitely days where I want nothing to do with working out. In fact, some days I feel there is pretty much ANYTHING I would do to get out of it. However, I do have to say that on days like that when I end up making myself go, I sometimes end up getting an even better workout then on days where I'm super motivated to go. Why is that I wonder? 



Something I do that really helps me get my butt in gear is reminding myself how great I feel after I work out. It's hard trying to get yourself to the gym, sure, but when have you ever regretted going? When have you ever said "Man, I feel terrible now and wish I was still sitting at home"....probably very rarely I'm assuming. So that is what I tend to stick to is really desiring that feeling I feel after a good workout. And hello, endorphins flood in no matter what so there is no doubt you will feel better if you go. Also, it does absolute wonders for your psyche. TOTAL stress reliever :)

For some tips on how to help your motivation on those "off" days, click here.




 







No comments:

Post a Comment