Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Embrace your "YOU"

A very important part of life is learning to focus on more than just physical fitness but also on mental, spiritual and emotional fitness. One of my goals is to one day feel fully "fit" internally. For so long I was putting all of my time and energy into my physical being and completely neglecting if not hurting my spiritual, internal self. It's so incredibly important to nurture your soul. I never realized it until about a year ago when I had my "epiphany" and found out why I felt so empty. I would spend 1-2 hours a day working on my physical fitness and I realized I need to make this commitment to my brain just as much as my body.

A big part of this nurture also comes from loving yourself and appreciating your worth. No one is and will ever be you. Embrace that and never let it go. Stand out. Use your individuality as your guide and your rock. It's so powerful if you really truly think about how unique you are and how you can offer things to people no one on this planet can. Maybe there are times it's not always crystal clear what those gifts are but the more you show your inner being some TLC, the more likely those unique gifts will come out and expose themselves.
  

  
***


***









No comments:

Post a Comment